Survival Threads
thegouldii

Concilium; Security Training

Hi to all,

Before I start, I'm not from any denomination, or faith background, but saw that an organisation here in Sydney known as 'Missions Interlink' had partnered with 'Concilium' and is delivering Travel / Austere - Hostile Environment Security Training - to which I've recently enrolled to build up the knowledge base, and get another point of view from other 'like' training courses I've attended.

ref: https://concilium.us

So, has anyone here had any experience with them - or know anyone who may have?

Cheers,

Edited by thegouldii

Ignoring the religious stuff, it sounds like advisory S.E.R.E style courses- the phrasing is very tactical in nature ("5 -day HEART (Hostile Environment and Readiness Awareness Training") but honestly never heard of them before.

Let us know how it works out!

Hi Thomas, been a while since I checked in, but as a (belated) follow up - the course was very well run :) The religion side of the course was very minimal, and very little was dwelled on it.....but, well worth one's time.

- Recommended

• Like 1

On 04/12/2017 at 1:09 AM, thegouldii said:

Hi Thomas, been a while since I checked in, but as a (belated) follow up - the course was very well run :) The religion side of the course was very minimal, and very little was dwelled on it.....but, well worth one's time.

- Recommended

Glad it hear it worked out well, were there practical scenarios and tests?

Not on this first course (TSO) I did with them - this was all theory based and a lead up for their next course 'CAST' which is all field work based involving (mock) kidnappings, questioning, field survival, negotiations etc etc....

Perhaps for another time!