Survival Threads
jsu182

Survival Prepareness

So I wrote a blog on Survival preparedness for a disaster like Harvey, Irma, & Jose. I think its crucial to have a plan, 72 hour kit and food storage. Tell me what you guys think and please add more information for others to be prepared for next time!

Removed generic garbage "niche" website. - @Thomas

I hear from my teacher story about his father storage a piece Collesom (fermented korean ginseng) in a bottle of jar (you know like jam strawberry bottle so like that) insert in the middle of raw rice who been fried, it said if there emergency like war or disaster this jar is important to carry when fled or go away from home, it said this kind could help people live in wildernes plus minus in a month time, this piece collesom would be slice thin and the rice could be eaten few to relinguesh the hunger and you could get it with water from wilderness, of course this story from my teacher about his father why his father store this collesom in house she said this piece of collesom storage more than 10 year, without become damage (rooted?), in certain way for knowlege people about the herbal medicine this could be used for certain emergency situation.

This Collesom (fermented korean ginseng) and Ren Shen (ginseng) could be used as only one medicine in certain situation, regular in the past people home have one of them to help certain emergency situation, there a said in the past " Ren Shen (ginseng) kill people would not be sinned or without be guilty "(they said this cause the Ren Shen ( ginseng) help more people than people been killed by the ginseng (ren shen)).

Note: in the past there no refrigerator like right now, and refrigerator are luxury item not many household would have in the past, espesially in indonesia situation who are in constant war in certain period time in the past.

The wisdom in past are the jar jam bottle easy to slip and carry in the front pocket of treasors so not hinder your movement when you must run fast.

Edited by Daimond25

I used to take renfengshenwangjiang but stopped because of high blood pressure.  Is the solid concentrate you describe available in a pharmacy in Indonesia?

renshen.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rick said:

I used to take renfengshenwangjiang but stopped because of high blood pressure.  Is the solid concentrate you describe available in a pharmacy in Indonesia?

renshen.jpeg

No that a solution of formula use  ren shen as part composition of formula or reciepe, when i said ren shen (ginseng) it dried plant

ren-shen.thumb.jpg.ed924ea09803e41fc1ebee1472202aa3.jpg

https://tcmwiki.com/wiki/ren-shen

Korean-Red-Ginseng-Root-Heaven-Grade.jpg_350x350.jpg.5545f530b1b61955308a911a85aba58d.jpgKorean-Red-Ginseng.jpg.196f2e2018fc048418aee6a4f6f9d3e1.jpg

This collesom (fermented korean red ginseng) i mention 

Edited by Daimond25
  • Upvote 1

You said the recipe for the survival medicine, carried in rice, was from a story.  Is that concentrated medicine available, do people still make it?

2 of those little vials can turn a hangover into tap-dancing.

53 minutes ago, Rick said:

You said the recipe for the survival medicine, carried in rice, was from a story.  Is that concentrated medicine available, do people still make it?

2 of those little vials can turn a hangover into tap-dancing.

This a piece korean red ginseng insert, in jar jam bottle, fill with raw rice who been fried you could able to make it your self first fried the raw rice than put the rice in jar jam bottle and put the collesom in the middle or inside the bottle cover by raw rice who already been fried.

Right now almost no people made this kind prepareness deal for war or disaster, you could said this been forgotton knowleged if my teacher not mention it in the study i would not know how to make this kind emergency food.

Yes in the begining learning herbal medicine Ren Shen always been mention times and times as only one medicine can take or eat without other medicine in certain situation or emergency, as collesom(/ fermented korean red ginseng) just recently mention and there more limit or restriced than Ren Shen (ginseng), jakarta near equator who have heat/ or to much warm weather unfit to take collesom, we more suitable to other Shen (other ginseng) who are more cool and not make high presure, there are many kind ginseng (Shen) if ren shen are to warm for you, you could choose other shen (ginseng with more cool property ) so not endanger your health an still get benefit from it.

Like american ginseng ( xi yang shen) I read it grow in wisconsin state, if you want eat this need advice from licenses herbal chinese practitioner in your areas before eat this xi yang shen (/ american ginseng)

images.jpg.0d3a7ac5f5872f5a31b30a11f619f3e9.jpg

A jar like this filled with raw rice who been fried and insert the collesom in the middle, it would stay perserve more than 10 years

RC091-768x576.jpg.de6fcb00577034ee98a8dc3872c8901b.jpg

This raw rice (/uncooked rice) this raw rice been fried to fill the jam jar bottle

Edited by Daimond25