Survival Threads
Sign in to follow this  
dthomasdigital

Memorial Day Weekend; Flags at the National Veterans Cemetery and A First Aid Station on the Rio Grande

This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend with people doing all kinds of activities, and like many others I have one busy weekend scheduled. Friday my family traditionally places American Flags at the National Veterans Cemetery in Santa Fe, New Mexico, something that we are very honored to do, it’s such a beautiful and peaceful place.

Then on Saturday I’m working the First Aid Station with my local CERT group on the Rio Grande River as the “Float the Rio Grande” event takes place. I’m really hoping people stay safe and wear those life jackets, as the River is flowing at a rate I’ve not seen in 20 years, a good snow pack this year has really pumped the water into the River.

I created a good First Aid Station supplies check list for my self to make sure I bring all we may need as a supplement to our official supplies. I’ve included it here in word format in case you might have a use for it.

Also I've started a new website The Citizen Medic it's not much right now but when I'm done I hope to have all my checklist and guides listed in one organized location.

supplies first aid station.docx

• Upvote 1