Survival Threads
Gary_Gough

survival related humour

PJL    385

Old Proverb.

“You can kill some of your food some of the time.

You can dig other food other times.

You can pick resting food the rest of the time.

But if you fail to learn the times,

Kiss your close relative high up with FEMA or kiss your azz goodbye.”

• Upvote 2

PJL    385

At  another site where I mentioned how Alan had ripped hell out of his gill net getting out that first crab the response was.

"Alan didn’t rip the gill net, the crab did. It was trying to avoid capture and evade the corrections officer. Alan just did his job and “restrained” him to be held for completion of sentence."

I thought that funny!

PJL ___________________________________________________________________

I want either less corruption here, or more chance to participate in it.

• Upvote 4

Ron Johnson    209

At  another site where I mentioned how Alan had ripped hell out of his gill net getting out that first crab the response was.

"Alan didn’t rip the gill net, the crab did. It was trying to avoid capture and evade the corrections officer. Alan just did his job and “restrained” him to be held for completion of sentence."

I thought that funny!

PJL ___________________________________________________________________

I want either less corruption here, or more chance to participate in it.

That was funny!

• Upvote 1

PJL    385

Now THAT is funny.............................................

Here is how we deal with Nuk plants in Oregon...

Trojan.gif

Edited by PJL
  • Upvote 2

Elise    923

Somebody should make a music thread in the General Chat. Dan Seven has been PMing me with some awesome old pop songs that I'd straight up forgotten about until he reminded me of 'em ! Good stuff & would love to have a place for everyone to share their favourites + recent discoveries as well.

I have no problem starting one but wouldn't mind it either if someone beat me to the chase.

• Upvote 1

Gary_Gough    1,167

Started..

"Somebody should make a music thread in the General Chat. Dan Seven has been PMing me with some awesome old pop songs that I'd straight up forgotten about until he reminded me of 'em ! Good stuff & would love to have a place for everyone to share their favourites + recent discoveries as well."

• Upvote 1

Elise    923

Started..

"Somebody should make a music thread in the General Chat. Dan Seven has been PMing me with some awesome old pop songs that I'd straight up forgotten about until he reminded me of 'em ! Good stuff & would love to have a place for everyone to share their favourites + recent discoveries as well."

Thanks for that! :D

eBugout    8

If no one has seen this yet, I highly recommend watching.  It is one of the funniest survival skits I have ever seen.

Edited by eBugout
  • Upvote 2