Survival Threads
Sign in to follow this  
dthomasdigital

Massive Medical Dispensary List Finished

My Massive Medical Dispensary List may finally be finished, and I've included everything including the kitchen sink, I may have the storage counts s bit high but I want to be an over achiever on this one. Please use as you wish and I hope it's helpful. If you need any explanations of the items just let me know I'll be happy to help. Now to go win the lottery so I can afford to bay all this stuff.

Medical Dispensary Check List.xlsx

• Upvote 3

So big my computer took quite a while to load it ;).

Awesome list! Will take me a while to go through, but from what I've seen, it's excellent. :)

Btw I love how you added detailed descriptions - will be very handy in case someone needs to take over for you or you forget what to do with one of the items on your list. So good!

Edited by Elise
  • Upvote 1

My Massive Medical Dispensary List may finally be finished, and I've included everything including the kitchen sink, I may have the storage counts s bit high but I want to be an over achiever on this one. Please use as you wish and I hope it's helpful. If you need any explanations of the items just let me know I'll be happy to help. Now to go win the lottery so I can afford to bay all this stuff.

Medical Dispensary Check List.xlsx

i hope you do not mind, but I added this file to my Free down loads page.  Click here to view   If so, I can remove it if you wish. 

• Upvote 2

Oh I say finished but I will be adding dosage recommendations and other details in the coming days.

So on top of things, haha :) It's awesome!

Honestly I think things like this thread should be a sticky. it's chalk full of great things..... 

Gonna feature it!

• Upvote 1

Something not in the list but a darn good idea to have on hand and that is crutches. I have crutches and an Air Cast boot as well, broke my foot last year so I made sure I kept all the goodies.

• Upvote 1