Survival Threads
Elise

Unboxing the Boker War Toad

Been waiting to get this thing for aaaggeesss and now it's here :D. Thomas and I both thought it was probably gonna get discontinued soon so he snapped one up for me.

Excuse the ugly pictures. My new phone is terrible at photos lol. Always so much bluuurrr. Also cat hair everywhere, but that's how ya live with a furball around.

56d728ec49f74_2016-03-0212.41.00.thumb.j

56d728f24eda7_2016-03-0212.43.07.thumb.j

56d7290964f26_2016-03-0212.43.40.thumb.j

I love it. Looks so good. Feels great in the hand. But I'm not a technical person so I won't be able to give much more explanation as to why I like it than that, haha!

• Upvote 2

I've eyed those little guys a few times, but never pulled the trigger on one.  I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

Love the zip tie......gotta get it into Canada somehow, right?  LOL...

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2016 at 0:28 PM, bRIBEGuy said:

I've eyed those little guys a few times, but never pulled the trigger on one.  I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

Love the zip tie......gotta get it into Canada somehow, right?  LOL...

Pretty much! The fit and finish on my particular example left a lot to be desired but other than that the blade is definitely unique and its the only friction folder in my collection- I can't save I have used it much but I do look forward to giving it some serious pocket time before I review it!